About the Lesbians Who Tech on a Plane + Paris Summit
The 1st ever Paris Tech Inclusion Summit, June 23, 2017 at Google Paris, will bring together hundreds of lesbians, queer women + allies across all areas of technology. Topics include: Mobile, Cybersecurity, Big Data, Health Tech, Fin Tech, Software Engineering, Inclusion, Design, Space Tech & Science, and more. There will also be a cocktail, after-party, panel, high fives, networking that does not suck and sessions that focus on your career growth and leadership development.
At the heart of our Summits is a deep commitment to women in tech, LGBTQ women and women of color. We do that by showcasing top tech talent who are changing the world, and happen to be LGBTQ women. Our goal is to push the industry towards a higher standard, a technology sector that is representative of the people who live in this country.
Because we believe together, we can and will change the face of technology. Join the movement.
About Lesbians Who Tech
- 09:30am // Doors Open and Breakfast provided by Google
- 10:15am // Glorious Morning Sessions
- 11:30am // Take A Break
- 11:45am // Morning Sessions // Design & Open Source
- 2:00pm // Lunch Lightning Talks // Leadership and diversity
- 3:00pm // Take A Break // Really, You Deserve It
- 3:30pm // Panel // Cyber harassment
- 4:30pm // That’s A Wrap // High Fives
- 5:00pm // After Party: Cocktails + Conversation
Researcher / Founder and presidentNational Institute of Geographic and Forestry Information (IGN) / Free Open Source Photogrammetry Foundation (fOSPho)