Apply for the 2017 Edie Windsor Coding Scholarship for LGBTQ Women
Do you identify as LGBTQ? Do you want to learn how to code? If yes, we are looking to fund your coding tuition by 50%. To apply, tell us where you want to learn, when your ideal cohort begins, and how much the program costs.
- The last day to apply for this year’s awards is Saturday, April 30th.
- Scholarship finalists will be notified Friday, June 30th.
- Founded in 2012, Dev Bootcamp is a short-term, immersive 18-week software development program (9 weeks part-time remote, 9 weeks onsite immersive, with career prep integrated throughout). Dev Bootcamp’s mission is to transform lives by teaching people of all…
San Francisco, Chicago, San Diego, Austin, Seattle, New York City
Apply here: devbootcamp.com/apply
- Make School’s Summer Academy – Design, code and launch your own iOS app, mobile game or virtual reality experience at Make School’s Summer Academy. There are locations locations across the U.S. and Asia, with beginner to advanced courses.
New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Dallas, Washington, Minneapolis, Oakland, Chicago, Atlanta
Apply here: make.sc/LWTS2017
- Thinkful is an online bootcamp that leverages 1-on-1 mentorship and a structured curriculum to teach full-stack web development and data science. While the learning happens primarily online, Thinkful also has active communities in Atlanta, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C. In addition to training, they offer individualized & local career services.
Online, Atlanta, Raleigh, Washington, Los Angeles
Apply here: bit.ly/THINKFULAPPLY
- Founded in 2012, Hack Reactor is a 12-week immersive coding school providing software engineering education, career placement services, and a lifelong network of professional peers. Hack Reactor has campuses in San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, New York, and Online.
San Francisco, Online, New York City, Los Angeles, Austin, San Francisco
Apply here: bit.ly/2jMTFar
Apply by Saturday, April 30th