Did you take “be the hostess with the mostess” to heart growing up? Do you have a large network of cool queer friends? When you find something you like, do you share it with everyone you know? Do you know hip hang-out spots in San Francisco? Do you have a unique perspective? Have you thought about the summit everyday since the last one ended?
If this sounds like you, sign up to be on the host or advisory committee for the summit!
What does this entail?
Description: This will be a team of 20 to 30 people who are very passionate about the Summit, but do not have the bandwidth to do more.
This will be a total of 5 to 20 hours commitment total (depending on how much time you have to devote to the Summit planning).
Communication. We will communicate via email. You must join the committee Google group.
- Recruit 5 people to the Summit
- Send one or two emails out to your personal list about the Summit
- Attend the Summit
- Connect us to potential partners and sponsors in your network
- Connect us to potential speakers in your network
- Have Lesbians Who Tech on the brain
Advisory Committee Responsibilities:
This is a smaller group of people who have can dedicate more time to Summit planning. You’d have to join one of three committees:
- Sponsorship Committee
- Marketing & Press
- Work with me to get press and write blog content marketing the Summit
- Bar & Restaurant ground team
- You’d be working with local Castro bars and restaurants to reserve venues for the Summit.
Why would I sign up to do this?
- Invite to VIP Party
- Discount to the Summit (if you need it). Remember it’s a fundraiser.
- Get monthly updates on speakers and content before anyone else
- Get to know a badass group of women
- I’ll be your best friend
Still want more information? Check this out!